Monday, September 18, 2006

The unique Blogger Post ID for this post is: 115864731344757358

Natgo:Congratulations Are In Order!

As you can see, the blog is pink. This means that Tyler has turned the blog over to the two of us so he can celebrate the birth of their new baby with his wife Erin. Congratulations Farrer Family!!! I hope all is well with Erin and the baby (and with Tyler and Morgan, too). Al and I will try to keep the ship afloat in his absence. We're lucky - we'll get to post on the primary election and bond election results, and we'll probably take some time on our respective soap-boxes. If the Tribune doesn't publish my most recent letter to the editor, you might even get that here, too. I hope you'll stick it out and that Davis County Watch will remain the fun debate it's always been.

Also, the evil part of me hopes they didn't have time to vote, but I promise, I'm repenting right now.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.